Titan PWM mod paired with a Titan RDTA? Now that’s a blockbuster match made in heaven.
We’ve been playing around with the Titan PWM mod in the shop for a few weeks now and it’s absolutely fantastic. Four 18650s combine to give you plenty of power and battery life, pumping out a top output of 300 watts at 8.4V. Simplicity is the name of the game here: there’s just one button to press and one dial to rotate to produce clouds that could cover a country.
Pair that with the Titan RDTA and you’ve got a kickass setup that’s hard to beat, especially at this price point. The Titan RDTA has been around for a little while and is rightly revered as one of the most popular rebuildable tanks, clocking in at a beefy 41mm. It has an unbelievably large juice capacity, 28ml, but if that’s too bulky for you it can be reduced to 18ml with the smaller glass tube included in the kit.
The Titan RDTA also has a modular build deck so you can customise it to your liking (postless is king for HUGE builds.) It’s so flexible you can even turn it into an RDA with a 4.5ml drip well capacity if that’s your thing.
At the end of the day this kit is pure, unmitigated overcompensation. It’s bigger, it’s bolder, and it’s brasher than anything you’ve seen before, and if you have the strength you should pick one up today.
- Steam Crave Titan PWM Mod:
- Size: 41 x 41 x 108mm
- Max Power: 300W
- Voltage Range: 1V – 8.4V
- Battery Type: 4 x 18650 (not included)
- Input Current: 45A
- Output Current: 60A
- Aromamizer Titan RDTA:
- Size: 41 x 71mm (without 510 pin)
- Capacity: 28ml / 18ml with extra glass tube
- Types: RDTA 28ml / 18ml / RDA
- Drip Tip: 810
- Innovative modular build deck (postless / velocity / series)
- Easy top filling and adjustable bottom airflow
- No overhang for up to 41mm atomisers
- Fast 25ms firing speed
- Various protections for safe vaping
- Variable voltage adjustment
What’s in the boxes:
- 1 x Titan PWM Mod
- 1 x Steam Crave sticker
- 1 x Aromamizer Titan RDTA
- 1 x Spare 28ml glass tube
- 1 x 18ml short glass tube and matching chimney
- 2 x Posts for Velocity style modular deck
- 1 x Post for series modular deck
- 1 x Vape band
- 1 x Ultem drip tip
- 1 x Allen key
- Spare o-rings and grub screws
- User Manuals
Photoshoot credits: Sónia Costa
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: