Xtar VC8 8-Channel Charger
Supports Li-ion, NiMH, and NiCd Chemistries
The Xtar VC8 is an 8-channel charger that supports Li-ion, NiMH, and NiCd chemistries.
This charger supports QC3.0 fast charging and has a max 3A current for each slot.
This can be changed manually to either 3A, 2A, 1A, 0.5A, or 0.25A allowing the user to adjust the currents to the demands of their batteries.
The Xtar VC8 utilizes a USB-C input current for faster charging of all the batteries.
Another great bonus to this battery charger is that integrated LCD screen that provides real-time information including voltage, capacity, internal resistance, and battery type.
The VC8 has two user modes: grade and storage.
Storage mode makes it easier to charge or discharge batteries to its rated voltage to maximize the lifespan of your batteries especially when they’re in transport.
Grade mode tests the true capacity of your batteries so you’ll know what they’re truly capable of.
- 0V Activation Function revives over-discharged batteries
- Internal Resistance Testing
- Automatically chooses the best charging current
- USB Type-C input port
- Input: QC3.0 (5V 2A / 9V 2A)
- Adjustable Constant Current: 3Ax1 / 2Ax2 / 1Ax4 / 0.5Ax8
- End-of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V / 1.45±0.1V
- End-of Charge Current: <120mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
- Compatible Batteries:
- 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- Can charge protected 20700/21700 batteries
- 1.2V NiMH/Ni-Cd: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C