The Q6 charger is the latest addition to the Nitecore Q Series, featuring 6 bays which can charge up to 6 batteries at any time. The charger is compatible with a range of cells, including 16340, 18650 and 20700 batteries. Offering fast and effective charging, the Q6 has a maximum output up to 2000mA (2A) per slot.
Simple and easy to use, simply slot the batteries into the Q6 slots. A red indicator will appear above each bay that is in use, which will turn to green once charging is complete. The Nitecore Q6 automatically detects the power level of batteries when inserted and selects the appropriate voltage and charging mode. If a battery is inserted with polarity reversed or short-circuited, the red indicator above that slot will blink to notify the user of an error.
The Q6 is able to activate depleted Li-ion batteries with a protective circuit. The charger also has overtime protection which stops charging after 15 hours to prevent damage caused by poor quality batteries.
Made from safe, flame retardant and fire resistant PC materials and with an authenticity identifying Type G plug sign, the Q6 can be relied on to provide safe and efficient charging.
The Nitecore Q6 is compatible with the following Li-ion/IMR batteries: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 22700, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700.
- Input: DC 12V 2000mA 24W
- Output: 4.2V ± 1%
2A x 2, 1A x 4, 0.65A x 6
- Size: 5.22″ x 5.41″ x 1.43″ / 132.5 mm x 137.5 mm x 36.2 mm
- Weight: 8.08 oz. / 229g
- Capable of charging 6 batteries simultaneously
- Monitors and charges each of the 6 slots independently
- Active Current Distribution
- 2 charging modes (constant circuit, constant voltage)
- Automatically detects power level of batteries and selects the appropriate voltage and charging mode
- Automatically stops upon charging completion
- Overcharging protection
- Reverse polarity prevention and short circuit protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from durable PC materials
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC